- 1 butternut squash with the neck 3 in/7,62 cm in diameter or less
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
Prep butternut squash
- Separate the neck of the butternut squash from the bulb. Set aside bulb and peel the neck.
- Assemble Fusion Master Spiralizer fitted with thick noodle blade and attach the butternut squash neck to pin and vegetable holder. Lock in place and turn handle to spiralize. If desired, use kitchen shears to cut length of butternut squash noodles.
- Place butternut squash noodles in base of Microwave Pasta Maker, add water to the maximum fill line, and microwave on high power 7-10 minutes or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Serve warm.
Cook & finish
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.