- 55 g/¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 mL/½ tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g/½ cup granulated sugar
- 35 g/¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 20 g/3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ mL/⅛ tsp salt
- ½ mL/⅛ tsp baking powder
- Place butter in the Micro Pitcher or and microwave for 30 sec. or until melted. Allow to cool.
- Add egg and vanilla extract to melted butter and whisk using the Whisk. Set aside.
- In the Thatsa® Medium Bowl, add sugar and sift together all remaining dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter mixture to the Thatsa® Bowl and mix using the Silicone Spatula until you have a consistent batter.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour mixture into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 8 minutes at 50% power.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. before unmolding. Using the Silicone Spatula, easily unmold the brownie from the Pro Ring, then using the Spatula, remove the cake from MicroPro® Grill.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.