February 28, 2023
- 55 g/¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 mL/½ tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g/½ cup granulated sugar
- 35 g/¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 20 g/3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ mL/⅛ tsp salt
- ½ mL/⅛ tsp baking powder
Place butter in the Micro Pitcher or and microwave for 30 sec. or until melted. Allow to cool.
Add egg and vanilla extract to melted butter and whisk using the Whisk. Set aside.
In the Thatsa® Medium Bowl, add sugar and sift together all remaining dry ingredients.
Add melted butter mixture to the Thatsa® Bowl and mix using the Silicone Spatula until you have a consistent batter.
Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour mixture into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 8 minutes at 50% power.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. before unmolding. Using the Silicone Spatula, easily unmold the brownie from the Pro Ring, then using the Spatula, remove the cake from MicroPro® Grill.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.