- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tbsp. unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet.
- In 2-cup Micropitcher add chocolate and butter. Cover with inverted 1-cup Micropitcher and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted. Set aside to cool.
- In Thatsa Medium Bowl, add both sugars, egg and mix until well combined. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture.
- Sift in flour and baking soda, then mix until just incorporated.
- Use small sized Portioning Scoop to portion out 9 cookies at a time, making sure they are separated by two inches on all sides. Bake for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool. Repeat process until all batter has been used.
- While cookies are cooking make the ganache. Place chocolate in small bowl, then heat up heavy cream in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until steaming. Pour over chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. Add butter, salt and stir until ganache is smooth. Let thicken set by placing in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Arrange cookies in sets of two that are equally sized. Add ganache to one side of cookie, then place the other on top and press down to sandwich together. Store in airtight container until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.