- ½ cup blueberries, rinsed
- ½ tbsp. red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 sliced thick bread
- 3 tbsp. goat cheese
- 1 slice Havarti cheese
- In 2-cup Micro pitcher add blueberries, vinegar and brown sugar. Cover with inverted 1-cup Micro pitcher and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until syrupy, about 90 seconds. Set aside.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice of bread, butter side down, in base of Micro Pro Grill.
- Add ¼-cup blueberry jam on top, goat cheese and sliced cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up. Cover in grill position and press down slightly. Microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
- At the end of cooking time, slice in half and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.