Universal Knife Sharpener
Universal Knife Sharpener
Sharpen your knives like a pro!
Choose a knife sharpener that will prolong the life of your knives so that they stay forever sharp and efficient. Our innovative knife sharpener is both a straight knife sharpener and a sharpener for the special serrations of the U-Series Serrated Knives so you can always cut, dice, and slice everything from bread to tomatoes with ease. The knife sharpener is also safe to use because it was designed with your fingers in mind!
- Compact size: Folds for easy storage in any drawer.
- Safe to use: A shield is placed between the knife and your hand and the non-skid feet keep it stable on your countertop so you don’t have to worry about any accidents.
- The ergonomic, rounded shape of the holder provides a good grip and it is suitable for both left- and right-handed use.
- Professional quality sharpening right at home! Now you are able to sharpen your own knives with ease from the comfort of your own home.
- Easy to clean: each part can be disassembled.
The blades of all quality knives require sharpening and honing. Protect your knife investment with Tupperware’s Universal Knife Sharpener. This easy-to-use knife sharpener is a superior solution for keeping your knife blades at their sharpest. No longer do you need to go to a professional knife sharper, with the innovated Tupperware Universal Knife Sharpener you can sharpen not only your straight edge knives, but your serrated knives as well! The knife sharpener comes with a protective shield to cover the knife's sharp edge and protect your hands, while the non-skid feet hold the knife sharpener steady on the counter during use.
This knife sharpener pairs perfectly with our Universal Series Knives. The Universal Knife Sharpener and a set of our Universal Series Knives would be a great gift for just about anyone, including college students, young couples or aspiring chefs!
- The sharpening mechanisms are designed to remove a minimum amount of steel while still increasing the sharpness dramatically.
- The first slot is for straight knives, indicated by the straight walls around the sharpening mechanism.
- The second slot is designed to sharpen the special serrations of the U-Series serrated knives, indicated by the serration design on one wall around the sharpening mechanism.
- Compact, ergonomic design collapses to fit neatly in a drawer.
- When open, the cover acts as a handrest while sharpening knives.
- When bottom, is in an upright position between the cover/hand rest and sharpening housing, it becomes a built-in guard to protect the hand while sharpening blade.
- Non-slip feet on the bottom of the cover/hand rest and sharpening housing keep the sharpener fully in place during use.
- Works for both right- and left-handed users.
- For right-handed users, sharpen knives with right hand and hold handrest with left hand.
- For left-handed users, sharpen knives with left hand and hold handrest with right hand.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 7 x H 5.9 x L 11.7 cm
W 2.8 x H 2.3 x L 4.6 inch
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not dishwasher safe
- Full Product: W x H 2.3 x L 4.6 Ø cm / W 7 x H 5.9 x L 11.7 Ø inch / V
- Full Product: POM, SEBS, ABS, other
Use and Care
Use and Care
- The slot for sharpening serrated blades is designed for the U-Series Serrated knives only. Do not sharpen any other type of serrated knives.
- Do not sharpen serrated blade knives in the slot for the straight blade.
- Keep wheels dry, do not use water
- Sharpen your knives regularly in order to keep them in optimum condition.
- Always rinse and dry the blade after sharpening
- Not designed for sharpening ceramic knives
- To clean, take out the wheels and rods and wash by hand.
Warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one year.