Squeeze It® Bottles
Squeeze It® Bottles
Say goodbye to oil or condiment drops and spilling!
Stock up on these condiment bottles for all of your oil, vinegar, thin sauces, and syrups. Our durable condiment dispensers are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning to reuse again and again. From making your life easier in the kitchen, to taking them on the go: the possibilities are endless.
- One-hand opening and dispensing! Open the flip cap with just one finger and easily squeeze the soft body to dispense.
- Clean countertop! The dispenser is leakproof; it can even be brought on the go.
- Precise control on dispensing with the silicone dispenser valve. The flow stops instantly when you stop squeezing.
- Save money and reduce packaging, buy larger capacity packaging of oil and condiment and keep some to-hand at all times in a convenient dispensing solution.
- Easy refill and cleaning thanks to the wide opening once the cover is unscrewed.
Meet the Condiserve Dispenser with Flip Cap Cover, a neat and easy way to store and serve:
- Oil (bought in large canister and transferred for day-to-day use)
- Soy Sauce
- Ketchup (homemade or bought in eco-friendly soft packaging without dispenser)
- BBQ Sauce
- Spicy Sauce
- Cold chocolate sauce
- Cold caramel sauce
- Maple syrup
- Fruit coulis
Serve your homemade and store-bought sauces and condiments simply by pressing to flip the cap open and squeeze. It can be used with just one hand, handy when in the kitchen and your other hand is busy or not clean.
Besides helping you keep your kitchen clean without any leakage of oil or condiments or risk of spillage, the tight closure also reduces oxidation of contents for longer preservation.
See-through for viewing the contents of your Condiserve Dispensers at a glance. Our condiment dispenser is also a great on-the-go companion. Pack it for BBQ’s, picnics, camping, and for other occasions when serving meals outdoors.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
H 18.5 x L 6.1 cm
H 7.3 x L 2.4 inch
Volume (Metric / US):
360 ml / 12 oz
- Can be recycled
- Dishwasher safe
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in the microwave
- Full Product: W x H 7.3 x L Ø 2.4 cm / W x H 18.5 x L Ø 6.1 inch / V 12 oz
- Full Product: PP, Silicone
- Full Product: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Wattage
Use and Care
Use and Care
- Use dispenser for cold- or room-temperature condiments only.
- The Flip Cap Dispenser is not suitable for freezer, microwave, or conventional oven use.
- Only suitable for liquids and semi-liquids. Avoid use for excessively thick liquids.
- The silicone valve is not designed for chopped herbs, crushed ginger or any other chunks in the condiment.
- Rinse all parts in cold water before cleaning to help prevent odor or stains
- Always clean and carefully dry all parts before refilling. Tupperware Microfiber Towels are ideal for giving the product a thorough drying.
- As it has a tight seal, leave the product unscrewed after washing, allowing it to dry completely before reassembling.
Garlic and fresh herbs should not be stored in vinegar or oil!
When made fresh, they need to be consumer immediately and not left at room temperatures. Any leftovers should be refrigerated for use within three days, frozen for longer storage, or discarded.Component Specific Full Product: