- 2 zucchini, cut into 2 in/5 cm pieces
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F/205° C.
- Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on baking sheet, set aside.
- Using Mandoline, secure the food guider into the body and place on top of medium sized bowl. Place a piece of zucchini into the food guider, position plunger on top and grate. Repeat with remaining zucchini. If needed, repeat with parmesan cheese.
- Place zucchini in clean microfiber towel and twist to wring out the excess moisture. You will need 1 cup grated and drained zucchini.
- Transfer grated zucchini and Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Using a tbsp. shape the mixture into a ball and place on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.