- 8.5 oz. brie wheel
- ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings such as honey, dried fruit and nuts
- Crackers for serving
- Remove rind from cheese by slicing off the top, bottom and sides using the Universal Series Serrated knife. Discard the rind.
- Place cheese into the base of the Whip N Mix Chef and add lemon juice and salt.
- Turn handle on gear II until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to serving dish and add toppings of choice. Serve with crackers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.