- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. shredded cheese
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- In Snack Cup mix butter, garlic powder, salt and shredded cheese.
- Spread half of the butter mixture on one side of sliced bread, place this side down on base of MicroPro Grill.
- Add sliced cheeses on top then spread butter on one side of remaining slice of bread. Place with butter side up on top of sliced cheese.
- Cover in grill position and microwave on high power 5 minutes, flipping halfway. Carefully remove from microwave, and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.