Triple Berry Pi
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 ready to bake rolled pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
In Thatsa medium bowl, add berries, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Seal and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Unroll one pie crust and place in 9-inch pie dish. Press down gently.
- Add berry mixture and spread out evenly.
Carefully trace Pi symbol with Pairing Knife on center of remaining pie crust and then press the pie crust on top of berries. Use fork to pinch edges closed and cut off excess with Kitchen Shears.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until bottom of crust is fully cooked. Let cool and serve warm or cold.