- 4~5 lb./1.8~2.3 kg whole chicken
- 1½ tbsp. DIY Steak & Chop Seasoning, divided
- 1 lb./455 g red potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Prep and cook the layers
- Place chicken in base of UltraPro Roasting Pan. Season with 1 tbsp. DIY Steak & Chop seasoning. Invert Roasting Pan cover and place over base. Toss halved potatoes with olive oil and remaining Steak & Chop seasoning. Microwave on high power 20 minutes.
Brown and serve
- Unstack the potatoes and chicken and place both into oven at 425° F/220° C. Bake for 20~30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165° F/75° C and juices run clear.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.