Stuffed Apples, Broccoli Chicken and Corn Stuffing Stack
Drinks & Dessert
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 6 Dates, chopped
1½ tbsp. Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Apples, quartered & deseeded
- Broccoli Chicken
- 1 lb. Chicken breasts, halved
- 1 tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Black pepper
- 1 cup Broccoli, shredded
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. Unsalted butter, softened
- Corn Stuffing
- 2 Chorizo sausages, sliced
½ Small onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 15.25 oz. Can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups Herb-seasoned classic stuffing mix
- 2/3 cup Chicken broth
½ tsp. Salt
Place all ingredients, except apples, in a small bowl and mix until well combined. Stuff mixture inside all apples and transfer to 3/4 qt./750 ml Casserole Cover of TUPPERWAVE® STACK COOKER. Set aside.
Prep the chicken
- Cut slits lengthwise over the surface of each chicken breast. Season with salt and pepper. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients and stuff inside each chicken piece. Place chicken breasts in Colander, then on top of 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole. Set aside.
Prep the Corn Stuffing
- Place chorizo, onion and butter in 3-Qt./ 3 L Casserole and microwave on high power 2 minutes. Mix well and add remaining ingredients.
Cook & Serve
Stack components together by placing 1 3/4-qt. casserole on top of 3qt. casserole and top with inverted cover. Place in microwave and cook on high power 15-20 minutes or until all 3 dishes are fully cooked.
Let cool slightly & serve immediately.