- 1~2 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1~2 small onion, peeled & halved
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 3 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1~2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
Chop the veggies
- Combine jalapeno and onion in base of SuperSonic Chopper Tall. Replace cover and pull cord to process until chopped. Add tomato to SuperSonic Chopper Tall, cover and pull cord until chopped.
Mix the eggs
- In QUICK SHAKE® CONTAINER, combine eggs, salt and water, cover and shake vigorously until well combined.
Cook and serve
- Pour mixture into MICROWAVE BREAKFAST MAKER SET, add veggies and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and microwave on high power 2 minutes and 15 seconds. If egg is not thoroughly cooked, add 15 seconds and check for doneness.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.