Savory Stuffing Bread Pudding
Starters & Snacks
1 small onion, minced
- 2 ribs celery, strings removed, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 loaves Italian or sour dough bread, crust removed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
Prep the bread mixture
Preheat oven to 400° F/205°C.
Cut bread into ½ in/1.25 cm cubes, set aside.
In the bottom of the UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan, stir together onion, celery, garlic, and 2 tbsp. of the melted butter. Microwave on high power 4 minutes. Remove from microwave.
Layer in the vegetables and herbs
- In a large bowl, mix together vegetables, remaining butter, bread cubes, egg, chicken stock, celery salt, pepper, and herbs until well combined and moist
Transfer to the same UltraPro pan. Microwave on high power 3 minutes.
Brown and serve
Remove from microwave and place pan in oven.
Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.