- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- ½ tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 tbsp. chile infused honey
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 375˚/190°C.
- In base of Whip N Mix Chef, add butter, sugar, eggs and buttermilk. Turn handle on gear I until well combined.
- Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, pepper and switch to gear II. Continue turning handle until just combined. Fold in cheese, garlic and rosemary.
- Use large sized Portioning Scoop to add batter to Silicone Muffin Form and bake for 12-14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Rinse out Whip N Mix and make frosting by adding all ingredients and turning handle on gear I until smooth and well combined.
- Dip each cupcake into frosting. Garnish as desired and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.