- 2 (15-oz./425 g) cans red kidney beans, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2/3 cup oats, ground
- 1 tsp. salt
Mix and divide
- In Thatsa medium bowl, add all ingredients and mix just until combined. Divide mixture and place equal portions in each Hamburger Press.
- Seal, refrigerate or freeze until ready to cook.
Cook and serve
- Cook (in MicroPro Grill, outdoor grill or stovetop) until browned on both sides and holds its shape.
- Serve in a burger bun with toppings of choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.