- 3½ cups chicken or vegetable stock
- ¾ cup uncooked polenta or yellow grits
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
Flavor and cook the polenta
- In the base of the Microwave Pressure Cooker stir together stock, polenta or yellow grits, salt, cheese, and butter.
- Microwave on high power 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes or until pressure has released and valve indicator is in the down position.
- Remove cover, stir polenta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Set and serve
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving, polenta will firm slightly.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.