- 2 large tortillas
½ cup queso sauce
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
⅓ cup rice of choice, cooked and seasoned
⅓ cup meat of choice (shredded beef or chicken)
- 2 tbsp chipotle mayo
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Place large tortilla on counter and spread queso sauce reserving 2 tbsp. Add shredded cheese then top with remaining tortilla and press down.
- In one side of quesadilla add rice, then meat and remaining queso sauce.
- Drizzle chipotle mayo and sour cream.
- Wrap burrito tightly by tucking in the edges and rolling towards opposite end of tortilla.
- Place finished quesadilla burrito in a medium hot pan and toast on both sides. Serve warm.