- 7 tbsp./100 g unsalted butter, softened (almost melted)
- ½ cup/100 g granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup/100 g all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- In the Thatsa® Medium Bowl, whisk butter, salt and sugar together for 30 sec. Whisk in eggs one at a time, then whisk in flour and salt until you have a consistent batter.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and pour mixture into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 10 minutes at 50% power.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. Then, using the Oven Gloves, remove cover and Pro Ring. Place a plate or cutting board on top of the MicroPro® Grill and carefully flip.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.