- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 slices thick bread
- 4 tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 slices pepperoni
- ¼-cup pizza sauce
- 1 pinch basil
- 1 pinch oregano
Prep the pizza
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place slice of bread, buttered side down, on base of MicroPro Grill.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly, and then add parmesan cheese, basil, oregano and pepperoni slices. Top with remaining sliced bread, buttered side up.
Cook and serve
- Microwave on full power for 3 minutes. At the end of cooking time, flip sandwich and microwave for an additional minute.
- Serve with side of pizza sauce for dipping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.