- 8 oz. Colby jack cheese, quartered
- 9 oz. tortilla chips
- ½-cup mini pepperonis
- ½ cup mozzarella pearls, halved
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Assemble Grate Master Shredder fitted with Coarse Cone, add cheese chunks to hopper and push down while turning handle to shred cheese. Repeat process until all cheese is shredded.
- Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet and arrange tortilla chips in an even layer. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
- Arrange mini pepperoni and mozzarella pearls on top of the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add fresh basil and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.