- 16 peppermint hard candies, unwrapped
- 1 cup coarse coffee
- Filtered Water
For 1 serving
- 4 oz. peppermint cold brew
- 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- ½ cup milk of choice
- Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe, combine coffee grounds and peppermint candies together, place into metal filter.
- Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water (min 33°F/1°C -max 77°F /25°C) into Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. This will prevent the coffee grounds from over flowing. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the funnel).
- Refrigerate for 8-12 hours. Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- To serve, in All-in-One Shaker pour peppermint cold brew, chocolate syrup and milk. Seal and shake until well combined. Pour over ice, garnish as desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.