- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1⅓ cup almond milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C. Grease base of 2-Qt. UltraPro Casserole Pan with softened butter and set aside.
- In Medium Thatsa Bowl mix flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Whisk in almond milk and then fold in peanut butter using Silicone Spatula.
- Pour batter into greased 2-Qt. Ultra Pro Casserole Pan and bake uncovered for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let rest 20 minutes, then unmold and serve as desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.