- 1 cup Pretzels, crushed
- 1½ cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- ¾ cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- optional Extra pretzels for topping
- Place peanut butter in TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and microwave on high power 1 minute.
- Stir powdered sugar and 1 cup crushed pretzels into peanut butter.
- Add mixture to UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan and press down until even.
Add chocolate, Set & Serve
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over peanut butter mixture and add additional pretzels for topping, if desired.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares using spatula and store in sealed Tupperware container until ready to eat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.