- 1 cup complete pancake mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- milk of choice
- pure maple syrup
- desired mix-ins (fresh berries, banana slices, etc.)
- Add pancake mix and water to Mix-N-Stor Pitcher and Whisk until smooth. Let rest 2-3 minutes then transfer batter to Squeeze It bottle.
- Heat over medium heat Daily Universal Fry Pan and add 1/2 tbsp butter to coat. Squeeze quarter size pancake batter onto Fry Pan, spacing them out evenly.
- Cook for 1 minute and flip and cook for an additional minute until all pancake cereal is fully cooked. Repeat until all batter has been used making sure to add butter each time to cook.
- Serve immediately with milk, maple syrup and mix-ins of choice. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.