4 sandwiches (2-3 tenderloins each)
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter, divided
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ½ tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- In small bowl, mix buttermilk and egg until well combined. In a separate bowl whisk flour, breadcrumbs, baking powder, salt, garlic and onion powder.
- Dip chicken tenderloins in flour mixture until fully coated, then in buttermilk mixture, then again in flour mixture. Repeat process with remaining chicken pieces.
- Add butter to both the Ultra Pro 2-qt./2 L Casserole Pan and the Cover, then place in microwave for 30 seconds each.
- Divide chicken pieces between the UltraPro Casserole and the Cover, on top of the butter, making sure each piece is separate from each other.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, carefully flipping chicken halfway, until fully cooked and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F/74°C.
- Let chicken cool slightly, and separately make hot sauce by mixing yogurt, hot sauce, lime juice and salt until well combined.
- To serve, place 2 chicken tenderloins in bun of choice, add 2 tbsp. hot sauce and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.