Olive Oil Cake
- 2 large eggs
- ½-cup sugar
- 1 tsp citrus zest (lemon or orange)
- ¾-cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 3 ½ tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
In base of Whip ‘N Mix Chef, place eggs, sugar and lemon zest. Turn handle on Gear I until creamy and light in color.
- In small bowl mix flour and baking powder, set aside. In separate bowl, mix butter, olive oil and milk, set aside.
- Add flour and olive oil mixture to egg mixture in batches. Starting with flour and ending with flour until fully combined.
Pour batter into Silicone Rectangular Form and smooth top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Unmold and let cool completely. Cut into bars, garnish as desired and serve.