January 30, 2023
- Neutral oil for greasing square containers and Jel Party
- 4 packs of different flavored gelatin (85 g / ±3 oz each)
- 1.4 l water (divided) (±6 cups)
- 3 packets unflavored powdered gelatin (21 g / ±2½ tbsp total)
- 235 ml media crema (table cream) or whole milk (cold and divided) (±1 cup)
- 355 ml evaporated milk (unsweetened condensed milk) (±1½ cups)
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk (±14 oz)
- Lightly grease 4 square fridge safe containers that can hold at least 470 ml / ±2 cups, then pour the four flavored gelatins into each container.
- Bring 940 ml / ±4 cups of water to a boil, then add 235 ml / ±1 cup of water to each container. Stir until gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Add 120 ml / ±½ cup of cold water to each container and stir until combined. Cover each container and chill in fridge for 5-6h or until firm.
Once flavored gelatin is firm, unmold and cut into 1 in. cubes, set aside. Insert core seal in middle of Jel Party and lightly grease form with neutral oil.
- In microwave-safe container, add unflavored gelatin and 120 ml / ±½ cup cold media crema or whole milk. Stir until well combined and set aside for 2 min.
In Thatsa medium mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients and remaining media crema or whole milk. Stir until well combined.
- Microwave softened gelatin for 30 sec. at 900 watts. Mixture should be liquidy. If not, microwave again for 15 sec. at 900 watts. Add gelatin to mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Pour 235 ml / ±1 cup milk mixture into greased Jel Party, add some cubed flavored gelatin, then pour in more of milk mixture. Keep layering until Jel Party is filled, finishing with milk mixture. There may be a little milk mixture leftover.
- Cover and chill in fridge for 6-8h or until firm. Once firm, flip Jel Party so cover is now on bottom, then remove middle insert. Gelatin should release naturally.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.