- 4 really ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In Thatsa medium bowl, add bananas, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix just until incorporated. If using, fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into UltraPro 2 Qt./2 L Casserole Pan and bake uncovered for 30–35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes then unmold. Garnish if desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.