- 16 oz pizza dough
- 6 cups water, hot
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1 large egg + 1 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. toppings of choice (coarse salt, cinnamon sugar, etc)
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
Cut pizza dough into equal portions using the Universal Kitchen Shears.
- Roll out thin and shape into a pretzel.
Heat up water in TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4 qt. casserole, and stir in baking soda. add shaped dough for 30 seconds.
Remove dough and transfer to Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Mix egg with water and brush over the top of each pretzel. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and quickly add toppings of choice.