Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Lunch & Dinner
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream, divided
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar, divided
- 4 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped broccoli florets, divided
4 cups (leftover) mashed potatoes
Make the soup
- In the base of the 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L TupperWave Stack Cooker Casserole, stir together leftover potatoes and vegetable stock. Cover and microwave on high power 3 minutes, or until heated through.
Add toppings and serve
- Divide soup between four bowls. Top each bowl of soup with 2 tbsp. of the sour cream, 1/4 cup of the Cheddar
- sprinkle with crumbled bacon, and broccoli florets.