- ½ tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz./350 mL beer
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
Prep the dough
- Preheat oven to 375° F/190° C.
- Coat UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Square Pan (or UltraPro 2-Qt./2L Casserole Pan) with butter and set aside.
- Sift flour and sugar and place in Thatsa medium bowl. Make a well in center of flour mixture and pour beer into well. Mix thoroughly using the Saucy Silicone Spatula.
Bake the bread and serve
- Pour batter into square pan and bake 45 minutes.
- Brush bread with melted butter and bake an additional 10 minutes until golden brown or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into loaf.
- Cool pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Turn bread onto rack and cool completely.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.