Grilled Lettuce Wrap Sliders
Lunch & Dinner
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. dried onion
- 1/4 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 large butter lettuce leaves
- 1 sliced tomato (optional)
- 1 sliced red onion (optional)
1/2 lb./225 g ground beef
Prep the wraps
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground beef, ketchup, onion, salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese. Divide into four equal portions and form into flat patties.
Grill and serve
- In the base of the MicroPro Grill, place four patties. Place cover on patties in the grilling position. Microwave on high power 3 minutes. Remove from microwave, flip patties. Microwave on high an additional 3 minutes. Remove patties from grill. Wrap in butter lettuce leaves. Serve warm with optional toppings.