Grilled Balsamic Lettuce Wraps
Lunch & Dinner
- 1/4 cup yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup eggplant, chopped
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh Italian (flat leaf) parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta
- 4 large lettuce leaves, ribs removed
1/4 cup zucchini, chopped
Prep the wraps
- In the base of the MicroPro Grill, add zucchini, bell pepper, onion and eggplant. Place cover on vegetables in the grill position. Microwave 6 minutes on high power. Remove from microwave
- turn lid to casserole position and drain any liquid. Stir in vinegar until vegetables are well coated. Replace lid in the grill position. Microwave on high power an additional 6 minutes.
Plate and serve
- Remove from microwave, transfer vegetables to a medium bowl. Stir in salt, parsley and goat cheese. Divide into four equal portions, spoon onto lettuce leaves and tightly wrap. Serve warm or at room temperature.