- 12.4 oz. ready to bake tube of cinnamon rolls (8 count)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. salted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Add cinnamon rolls to base of 2-Qt./2L UltraPro in a single layer, then pour heavy cream on top.
- In small container, mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined, then pour it on top of cinnamon rolls.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until fully baked and most of the liquid is absorbed. Let cool 5 minutes and serve with icing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.