- 1 Zucchini, diced
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3-cup Water
- ½ cup Cooked chickpeas
- 2/3-cup Couscous
- Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional Hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
Cook and serve
- Place zucchini, pepper, and tomato in base of Large Breakfast Maker. Add water, cover and microwave 3 minutes at 70% power. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Add chickpeas, couscous, and season to taste. If desired, add hot sauce. Stir to combine. Cover and microwave for 1 minute at full power.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and add olive oil just before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.