10 @ ¼ cup
- 1-cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1-cup brown sugar
- ¼-cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1-cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Place flour in microwave safe container and microwave on high power for 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time, for two minutes.
- In base of Whip N Mix Chef, place butter, both sugars, milk, and vanilla. Replace cover and turn handle on gear I until well combined.
- Add salt, flour and turn handle on gear II until combined. If handle gets too hard continue turning with Silicone Spatula. Fold in chocolate chips. Serve cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.