- 2 cups Chocolate chips
- 14-oz./415g can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chopped nuts, optional
- Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and microwave on high power 2½-3½ minutes, stopping to stir halfway through.
- Stir in vanilla.
Finish it off
- Line UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture into pan and refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours.
- Remove from pan before cutting.
- Store in a sealed Tupperware container until ready to eat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.