Drunken Burgers With Marsala Onions
Lunch & Dinner
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground clove
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced thin
1 lb./455 g ground chuck
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Using the Hamburger Press & Keepers Deluxe Set, divide ground beef evenly between 4 keepers
- insert press to form patties. Refrigerate until ready to marinate.
- In the base of the Power Chef System fitted with blade attachment, add garlic, salt, parsley, clove, olive oil, Marsala, and balsamic. Cover and pull cord until garlic is minced. Pour marinade into the base of the Season-Serve container
- add onions.
- Place burger patties in marinade. Seal and refrigerate 3 hours. Flip Season-Serve container to marinate other side of patties
- refrigerate an additional 3 hours or overnight. Remove burgers from marinade.
- On a medium grill, or in a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook burgers 6 minutes
- flip and cook an additional 3 minutes or until burgers register 155� F/66� C. Meanwhile, pour marinade and onions into a non-stick skillet*. Bring to boiling, reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, until marinade thickens and onions become soft, about 8 minutes. Serve burgers with Marsala onions and your choice of buns.