- 2 cups coarse ground coffee
- Desired Filtered Water, min 1°C / 33°F - max 25°C / 77°F
Prep the Cold Brew Coffee
- Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe, fill with coarse ground coffee until concentrated fill line, about 2 cups.
- Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water (min 1°C / 33°F -max 25°C / 77°F) into Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. This will prevent the coffee grounds from over flowing. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the plastic funnel).
- Refrigerate for 8-12 hours.
- Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- To serve, add dairy of your choice, water, or ice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.