- ¼ cup/60 g granulated sugar
- ½ cup/120 mL coconut milk
- ¼ cup/60 mL coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lime, zested
- ½ cup/75 g all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp./2 ml baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ cup/25 g sweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup/120 g powdered sugar
- 1½ tbsp./23 mL lime juice
- 2 tsp./10 mL lime zest
- 2 tbsp./30 mL sweetened shredded coconut
- In the Thatsa® Medium Bowl, whisk sugar, coconut milk, coconut oil, eggs and lime zest together until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and shredded coconut and mix using the Silicone Spatula until batter is smooth.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and lightly oil the bottom and cover.
- Pour mixture into the Pro Ring, place cover on in the grill/low position and microwave 12–15 minutes at 50% power.
- Allow to stand for 15 min. before unmolding. Use the Spatula to remove the cake from the MicroPro® Grill.
For the Glaze
- In a small bowl, whisk the powdered sugar and lime juice until smooth. Pour over completely cooled bread. Top with lime zest and shredded coconut.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.