- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ piece Small red onion, peeled
- 15-20 - 15 oz./425 g Cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Lime Juice
Combine and mince
- In the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, add garlic and onion. Replace cover and pull cord until minced.
Process remaining ingredients
- Add half of the tomatoes. Cover and pull cord until roughly chopped.
- Add remaining tomato, cilantro, salt and lime juice. Cover and pull cord until desired consistency.
- Transfer salsa to a serving bowl, serve cold, at room temperature or use as a base for other sauces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.