- 15.25 oz. chocolate box cake mix (plus ingredients per instructions)
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1-cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Toppings for decorating (sprinkles, cocoa powder, etc.)
- In medium bowl, mix cake mix according to box instructions. Pour batter into 3qt. Stack Cooker Casserole with cone inserted in center.
- Place in microwave and cook on high power for 10-12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Invert, remove cone and let cool.
- Add condensed milk to 1 ¾ qt. Casserole and microwave on high power for 1 minute. Add chocolate chips, butter and stir until smooth.
- Place cake on serving platter and add chocolate mixture in center cavity of cake until it overflows then pour it all around to cover the cake.
- Decorate as desired and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.