- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Measure and place popcorn kernels in the Tupperware WOW Pop Microwave Popcorn Maker without adding anything else. Place cover in open position by aligning vented side on cover with holes on the base.
- Place in microwave and set to 3 min. on high, with a maximum wattage of 1000 watts. Stay near the microwave and listen carefully for the popping. Once popping slows down to about 2 seconds between pops, stop the microwave. Depending on microwave oven, timing can be less or more than 3 min. (See user manual for more detailed instructions).
- Once popcorn is ready, keep cover in the open position and shake out unpopped kernels.
- Immediately add chocolate hazelnut spread to hot popcorn; place cover in closed position and shake gently for about 30 sec. until chocolate spread is completely melted.
- Microwave again for 10 sec. without cover, then shake one last time with the cover in closed position for approx. 10 sec.
- For best results, wait 30 min. before serving so that chocolate is fully cooled/hardened. This greatly reduces stickiness. Popcorn can also be cooled in the fridge for a maximum of 10 min.
Important note: After usage, for cleaning, disassemble the glass tray from the silicone base, and handle the glass tray with special care. This part is fragile and can break if dropped.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.