- 20 oz./567g Chocolate melting wafers
- 2 tbsp. of each topping Such as
- dried berries, coconut flakes, toffee bits, finely chopped pistachios or almond
Melt the chocolate
- Place chocolate melting wafers in 1-3/4 qt./1.75 L Stack Cooker Casserole, cover and microwave on high power for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until fully melted.
Pour and set
- Pour chocolate onto Silicone Rectangular Form and tap gently against surface to level out.
- Quickly add toppings in sections or as desired. Leave at room temperature to set for 20 mins.
- Once the chocolate is set, unmold by peeling back the silicone and transfer to cutting board.
- Cut chocolates into squares and store in container until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.