Chocolate Brownie Pie
Drinks & Desserts
- 18 oz. box brownie mix (plus ingredients per box instructions)
- 9 inch rolled pie crust, refrigerated
- Powdered sugar for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
In Thatsa Medium Bowl, make brownie batter according to box instructions. Set aside.
- Unroll pie dough and fit into pie dish. Add brownie batter and smooth top.
- Bake for 45-50 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and bottom of piecrust is light brown.
- Let cool completely, top with powdered sugar, slice and serve.