- 1 lb./455 g 85% lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ pepper green pepper, seeded and quartered
- ½ pepper red pepper, seeded and quartered
- 16 oz./455 g can pinto beans, undrained
- 16 oz./455 g can seasoned chili beans, undrained
- 16 oz./455 g can yellow corn, undrained
- 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 1 oz./30 g envelope Ranch dressing mix
Season the beef
- Place Colander into TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and crumble ground beef into it.
- Place onion garlic and peppers in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall. Cover and pull cord to finely chop.
Cook the beef
- Add chopped onions garlic and peppers to ground beef.
- Cover and microwave on high 5-7 minutes or until beef is browned.
- Drain excess fat and transfer beef mixture into Casserole.
Add beans and cook
- Add beans through Ranch dressing mix to mixture and stir to blend. Cover and microwave at 80% 10 minutes.
- Stir and microwave at 80% an additional 8 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.