Lunch & Dinner
1 lb./455 g 85% lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
½ pepper green pepper, seeded and quartered
½ pepper red pepper, seeded and quartered
- 16 oz./455 g can pinto beans, undrained
- 16 oz./455 g can seasoned chili beans, undrained
- 16 oz./455 g can yellow corn, undrained
- 2 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 1 oz./30 g envelope Ranch dressing mix
Season the beef
Place Colander into TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and crumble ground beef into it.
Place onion garlic and peppers in base of Supersonic Chopper Tall. Cover and pull cord to finely chop.
Cook the beef
Add chopped onions garlic and peppers to ground beef.
Cover and microwave on high 5-7 minutes or until beef is browned.
Drain excess fat and transfer beef mixture into Casserole.
Add beans and cook
Add beans through Ranch dressing mix to mixture and stir to blend. Cover and microwave at 80% 10 minutes.
Stir and microwave at 80% an additional 8 minutes.