- 1 lb./454 g ground chicken
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup mozzarella
- ¼ cup potato chips, crumbled
- ½ tsp. salt
Mix and divide
- In Thatsa medium bowl, add all ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Divide mixture and place equal portions in each Hamburger Press.
- Seal, refrigerate or freeze until ready to cook.
Cook and serve
- Cook (in MicroPro Grill, outdoor grill or stovetop) until internal cooking temperature reaches 165° F/74° C.
- Serve in a pretzel bun with toppings of choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.