- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1-cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- In medium sized Thatsa bowl combine flour, baking powder, cornstarch and sugar.
- Add egg, buttermilk, melted butter and mix until well incorporated; batter will be slightly lumpy. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Use medium sized Portioning Scoop to portion batter into waffle maker. Cook until fully done.
- Serve with chicken tenders and sauce of choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.